This recipe is from Season 2, Episode 8 of Real Girl’s Kitchen with Haylie Duff
- 1 lb of macaroni
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of half & half
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of Worcheshire
- 4 cups of White Cheddar
- 1 cup of Parmesan
- 1 cup of Romano
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- Boil water, add macaroni, cook till al dente.
- In separate sauce pan, melt the butter, milk and half & half
- Add all of the cheeses, worcheshire, dijon and a pinch of black pepper…mix well.
- Whisk in 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Combine macaroni with cheese sauce.
- You can eat it just like that…or your can bake it a bit! Scatter some extra grated cheese (I used a yellow cheddar for a color difference) across the top and bake for 10 minutes
Photo by Ora