- 2 Vietnamese baguettes
- 8 slices of country pate (see recipe)
- ½ cucumber, cut in long thin slices
- ½ cup (120 ml) pickled daikon and carrot (store-bought)
- 6 sprigs of cilantro, leaves only
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Sriracha sauce
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- Cut baguettes in half.
- Evenly place slices of county pate (see recipe) on bottom half of baguette.
- Top with cucumber slices, pickled carrot and daikon and cilantro leaves.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, lime juice and lime zest.
- Spread mayonnaise and sauce over top half of baguette.