1 ½ cups of dressing
Ease of preparation
- ½ cup (120 ml) tahini
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- Salt and pepper
- Add tahini, yellow miso, toasted sesame oil, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a small bowl or jar. Using a fork, blend ingredients to a smooth paste. Gradually add the water, mixing and stirring to blend. Add more water if you desire a thinner consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over grilled fennel and kale with tuna (see recipe).