Celebrate summer with this perfect-for-company, easy and delicious tomato, burrata cheese and Kalamata olive salad.
- 3 lbs assorted fresh ripe tomatoes (such as heirloom, beefsteak, plum, Roma, hybrid, yellow), sliced
- 2 (8 oz. each) burrata cheese or fresh whole-milk mozzarella
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup micro greens (such as broccoli, basil, red cabbage)
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place burrata cheese on serving dish. Surround with sliced tomatoes, cherry and grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, micro greens and sliced radishes. Drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.