- 4 cups (1 L) assorted sprouts of your choice (sunflower, pea, mustard sprouts in any combination)
- 1 cup (240 ml) ribboned carrot
- 1 cup (240 ml) ribboned cucumber
- 1 cup (240 ml) ribboned yellow zucchini
- ¼ cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) minced shallots
- ½ cup (120 ml) sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup (120 millilitres) toasted pine nuts, for topping
- For the salad, in a large bowl, combine sprouts, carrot, cucumber, and yellow zucchini. Toss gently.
- For the vinaigrette, add red wine vinegar, Dijon, and shallots to a small bowl or jar. Whisk with a fork to combine. Slowly pour in oil, whisking to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle vinaigrette on top of sprouts and ribboned vegetables. Toss gently to combine and arrange on a platter.
- Sprinkle top of salad with toasted pine nuts.