- ½ cup (120 ml) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup (180 ml) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240 ml) flour
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 cups (480 ml) crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups (480 ml) chocolate chips
- 3 cups (720 ml) small marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating.
- Add flour and salt and combine.
- Add crushed graham crackers and mix through.
- Press graham cracker mixture into a 9×9″ (23 cm) greased baking pan, reserving ¼ cup (60 ml).
- Add chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Scatter marshmallows on top.
- Sprinkle remaining crust over top (about ½-inch (1 cm) up).
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm and marshmallows melted.