Chocolate comforts – it holds you, hugs you, and if you’re of the opinion that dark chocolate is healthy, it nourishes. So to feed your insatiable hunger, we’ve got a recipe for you. And it’s good: slow-cooker hot chocolate that tastes exactly like a brownie.
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 12 oz. (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 dash good vanilla extract
- Pour all ingredients into the slow-cooker, stir.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- When time is up, whisk it all like crazy.
- Pour, top with marshmallows if you like ’em.