This simple yet hearty meal is a wonderful and creative way to use up your zucchini, with no cooking necessary. Paired with our irresistible spicy lime gremolata, this is an effortless and flavour-packed dish that will elevate dinnertime to the next level.
- 1/2 cup medium-grain couscous
- 1 chicken breast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- spicy lime gremolata to serve
- dill, sorrel and zucchini blossoms to garnish
- Cook the couscous according package directions. Fluff with a fork, set aside.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet or frying pan until hot, then sear chicken breast for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to the oven, and finish cooking another 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Prepare tomatoes and onions, and place in a bowl along with a couple teaspoons of the spicy lime gremolata. Toss until well combined.
- Prepare the zucchini into long ribbon using a vegetable peeler. Set in a bowl of cold water until ready to use.
- Serve couscous on plates with sliced chicken breast. Top with tomato and onion mixture, along with the zucchini ribbons. Garnish with a few sprigs of dill, sorrel leaves and zucchini blossoms (optional), along with a few more dollops of gremolata. Serve and enjoy!