- 24 heirloom carrots, halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- In a mixing bowl, toss the carrots in the olive oil and honey.
- Place carrots on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots in oven, and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges have started to caramelize and the carrots are al dente.
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
- Serve with lobster-stuffed chicken cordon blue (see recipe).