Ease of preparation
- ½ cup (120 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (480 ml) smooth mashed avocado (2 large or 3 medium)
- ¾ cup (180 ml) melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup (240 ml) flour
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt
- ¾ cup (180 ml) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk chocolate chips
Let’s get baking!
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla and continue whisking. Stir in mashed avocado and melted chocolate and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined. Add white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips and fold to combine.
- Scoop batter out using a 3-ounce ice cream scoop onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Use your hands to round the edges of the cookies. Bake until the tops of the cookies have just set, about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on the pans a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.