- 1 lb (454 g) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Shaoxing wine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cornstarch
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) peanut oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and julienned
- 1 cup (240 ml) snow peas, trimmed and julienned
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) white pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) roughly chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Place slices of pork in a large mixing bowl and add Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, garlic and ginger.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate the pork.
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Add red pepper and snow peas, and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until colorful but still crunchy.
- Add salt, white pepper, and green onions.
- Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.