- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 oz. (120 g) mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. (120 g) lobster claw and knuckle meat
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine lobster and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Using a boning knife, cut a small hole through the chicken breasts, from the thick end to the thin end, without butterflying the chicken.
- With your fingers, stuff each chicken breast with the lobster and cheese mixture.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breasts in hot oil, and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and place chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160F (70C).
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
- Serve with roasted heirloom carrots (see recipe).