- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5ml of Worcestershire sauce
- 2ml Sriracha
- 15ml lemon juice
- 700ml canola oil
- 40ml water
- zest of one lemon
- zest of one orange
- 2 grams cayenne pepper
- 3 grams fennel pollen
- 20ml lobster stock, reduced to concentrate flavor
- 8 grams seaweed, toasted and ground
- 10 grams sea salt, crushed fine
- In a large mixing bowl combine the egg yolks, garlic, Worcestershire, Sriracha and lemon juice and whisk until combined.
- Slowly whisk in the canola oil — roughly one teaspoon at a time to ensure the aioli does not split.
- Add the water as needed to help thin out the sauce as it will get quite thick once most of the oil has been added.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Store the Lobster Aioli in a food safe container and reserve in fridge for use.