- ¼ cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 8 x 2-inch thick (5 cm) brioche slices
- 5 tbsp (75 ml) melted butter
- 16 strawberries, cleaned
- 4 firm bananas, peeled and sliced into even rounds
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- oil, for the grill
- ½ cup (120 ml) melted white chocolate
- ½ cup (120 ml) melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the grill to 300F (150C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the bread into 2-inch x 2-inch (5 cm x 5 cm) cubes and brush them lightly with melted butter.
- Gently toss the buttered bread cubes in the cinnamon-sugar and coat evenly.
- Thread the cubes onto the skewers, alternating with strawberries and bananas.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Grill the kebabs for 2-3 minutes per side or until the bread is lightly toasted and browned.
- Serve kebabs drizzled in white and dark chocolate.
Note: Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the size and type of your barbecue.