- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb (450 g) cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 lb (450 g) chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 cups (480 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- tortilla chips
- 1 cup (240 ml) lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup (240 ml) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- salsa, for serving
- guacamole, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 375F (190C).
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chorizo, and cook for 5-6 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, place a layer of crispy tortilla chips.
- Top with chicken, then chorizo, and then cheese.
- Add a second layer of tortilla chips and toppings.
- Cover the top with a generous amount of cheese.
- Place nachos in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted on all layers.
- Remove from the oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes and jalapenos.
- Serve hot with salsa, guacamole and sour cream on the side.
Catch the Super Bowl LII on Sunday, February 4th at 6 p.m. ET on CTV!