- 1 bunch watercress
- 14 oz. (400 g) shelled peas, fresh or thawed from frozen
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) finely chopped scallions
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 ml) pepper
- Add watercress, peas, and apple matchsticks to a large bowl.
- To make the scallion dressing, combine sour cream, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, chopped scallions, salt and pepper in a glass jar. Put lid on jar and shake to mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Trying to eat healthier? Then give this veggie wrap with collard leaves a try.