The next time you’ve got leftover chicken on hand, make these babies.
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked chicken torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup baby bocconcini cheese halved
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 Thai chili pepper sliced thin
- cilantro for garnish
- sugar pea tendrils for garnish
- lime wedges to serve
- sour cream to serve
- Heat oven to 400. Assemble tortilla chips on a baking pan.Top with cooked chicken, baby bocconcini, green onion and chili pepper. Bake uncovered for 4-5 minutes, until cheese has melted and chips are warmed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and sugar pea tendrils. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.