- 2 cups (480 ml) flour
- ¾ tsp (4 ml) baking soda
- ¾ tsp (4 ml) salt
- ¾ cup (180 ml) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (480 ml) semisweet chocolate pieces
- To a bowl, add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and continue beating until incorporated.
- Crack eggs into bowl. Add vanilla. Beat to incorporate.
- Gradually pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing to combine.
- Pour chocolate pieces into dough and stir in.
- Cover dough.
- Chill overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
- Spoon 2-oz. (60 g) scoops onto baking tray lined with parchment paper 3 inches (7 ½ cm) apart.
- Bake at 325F (165C) for 17 minutes.