- 17.3-oz. (480 g) package puff pastry (2 sheets)
- 10 oz. (280 g) old cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- Defrost puff pastry in your refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
- Cut block of cheese into 8 sticks that are ½-inch (1.25 cm) thick and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long. Unwrap and unfold sheets of puff pastry. Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 4 triangles. Place one stick of cheese on the wide end of each triangle and roll into logs. Gently curve the ends to create a crescent shape. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Lightly brush each piece with egg wash. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
If you love this recipe, you’re bound to love this spinach and cheese pastry too.