- 2 tbsp (30 ml) walnut oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) honey
- juice of ½ orange
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 4 beets
- 1 cup (240 ml) baby spinach
- ¼ cup (60 ml) walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup soft goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baby thyme, for topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Set aside until ready to serve salad.
- Peel and trim beets and spiralize into noodles.
- Put baby spinach leaves on plate. Top with beet noodles.
- Add chopped walnuts and crumbled goats’ cheese.
- Pour orange-walnut dressing over top.
- Garnish with baby thyme.