- 4 bananas
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- cinnamon, for garnish
- Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise and widthwise.
- Melt butter in a skillet on the stove. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Place banana slices into skillet and cook until softened, turning once to coat in the sauce. Sprinkle with salt. Remove skillet from heat
- Add banana slices to bowls with scoops of ice cream. Top with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
If you love banana, you’ll love this recipe for steamed banana cake.