- 2 cups (480 ml) peeled and julienned apple
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) thinly sliced radishes
- 4 cups (1 L) torn Bibb lettuce
- ¾ cup (180 ml) walnut oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) honey
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup (120 ml) toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) toasted, chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) chopped chives
- Toss apple, radishes, and torn Bibb lettuce together in a bowl.
- For the vinaigrette, combine walnut oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a small jar or bowl. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle salad with vinaigrette. Toss gently. Add pumpkin seeds and walnuts. Sprinkle with chopped chives.