On long summer days, coffee lovers might be prone to go the iced route and understandably so. The cool, refreshing and caffeinated drink is great for hot days, but it’s missing one thing. Alcohol. The Baileys Blizzard just might be the perfect coffee cocktail and it’s so easy to make with just three ingredients. How perfect.
- 1 large cold-brew coffee ice cube
- ½ Peppermint Schnapps
- 2½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- Place a cube of frozen cold-brew coffee into your glass.
- Pour in peppermint liqueur and Baileys Irish Cream.
- Done and done. Now go enjoy your delicious coffee cocktail.