- 1 whole salmon fillet, deboned and skin on
- 6 small lavender sprigs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Double check the salmon to ensure that there are no bones left.
- Place salmon fillet on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together oil, honey and lemon juice.
- Glaze the salmon fillet with the marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of lemon over the salmon.
- Sprinkle sprigs of lavender over the top.
- Place fish in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the fish are golden brown and the flesh is flaky.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.