Pizza has always held a soft spot in our hearts, but this super quick naan version topped with luscious prosciutto, spicy baby arugula and soft, sharp blue cheese just might be our new go-to.
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 4 small wholewheat naan flatbreads
- ½ cup fresh baby arugula
- 100 g prosciutto di parma
- 50 g blue cheese
- Heat oven to 400. In a small bowl, combine tomato puree, salt, oregano and thyme.
- Spread tomato mixture on flatbreads, and bake for two to three minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh baby arugula, prosciutto and blue cheese.