- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) peanut oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) tamari
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) peanuts, crushed
- ½ cup (120 ml) carrot, diced
- ½ cup (120 ml) celery, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup (120 ml) tamari-ginger sauce (see above recipe)
- ¼ cup (240 ml) cellophane/glass noodles, cooked
- 6-8 bibb lettuce leaves
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add olive oil to skillet and heat.
- Add diced carrots and celery, and sliced green onion and cook.
- Add chopped mushroom to skillet and sauté until softened.
- Pour tamari-ginger sauce into skillet and stir to combine.
- Take the skillet off the heat.
- Take a Bibb lettuce leaf. Add cooked glass noodles. Spoon some of the filling over top.
- Fold and enjoy!