3½ cups of mix (enough for 20~ cups of hot chocolate)
- 1¾ cups superfine sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 100 g finely grated chocolate bar, semi sweet or milk
- ¼ cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, sifted cocoa powder, finely grated chocolate, chocolate malted milk powder and salt. Store your hot chocolate mix in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- To make hot chocolate, combine 1 cup of milk plus 2 rounded tablespoons of the mix per serving in a pot over medium low heat, stirring occasionally. When hot, serve with whatever fixings you’d like! Personally, I’m a fan of Irish cream and marshmallows!